Read Here Our Most Recent News
17 Jun, 2021 | News
On the 9th of June LEARN! and Educationlab organized an online conference about educational opportunities in the wake of COVID-19. The international sessions are...
A COVID-generation: who are the winners and losers of a disrupted school year? Reflections from the Netherlands.
In this blog, Melanie Ehren, Martijn Meeter and Anne Fleur Kortekaas look at which students are likely to become a ‘COVID-generation’. They argue that students who transitioned from primary to...
16 Jun, 2020 | News
In this week's education news overview: The report of the Education Council, which advises to invest in the following five points: Teachers and school leaders to tackle the teacher shortage as well,...
8 Jun, 2020 | News
In this week’s education news overview: Secondary schools have now made contact with all students, including those who weren’t accessing online learning at the start of the pandemic. ...
1 Jun, 2020 | News
In this week's education news: School principals in Primary Education in the Netherlands expect minimal learning loss but have more concerns over reduced teaching capacity when schools fully open....
25 May, 2020 | News
In this week’s news: Primary schools in the Netherlands will open again for full classes on full days (conditionally) from 8 June, but a poll by CNV Education shows that 49% of the respondents are...
See also more information for:
Most recent blogs:
- How LEARN! supports primary and secondary schools in mapping social-emotional functioning and well-being for the school scan of the National Education Program
- Conference ‘Increasing educational opportunities in the wake of Covid-19’
- Educational opportunities in the wake of COVID-19: webinars now available on Youtube
- Homeschooling during the COVID-19 pandemic: Parental experiences, risk and resilience
- Catch-up and support programmes in primary and secondary education
- Home education with adaptive practice software: gains instead of losses?
- A COVID-generation: who are the winners and losers of a disrupted school year? Reflections from the Netherlands.
- Children’s play in the COVID-19 pandemic
- COVID-19: do we need to redefine practices for school inspections?
- Standardized assessments in times of COVID-19: Understanding short and long-term effects