Read Here Our Most Recent News
18 May, 2020 | News
In this week’s news: The first week of reopening of primary education in the Netherlands: 97% of head teachers are positive, however more than 10% of pupils were absent in 8% of the schools, while...
11 May, 2020 | News
In this week’s news: opening schools with smaller groups: models for blended learning and research into the effectiveness of these models Reopening schools: priority for social-emotional...
4 May, 2020 | News
This week’s news is relatively short due to the May holiday in the Netherlands. We bring news from Denmark and China on reopening of schools with a clear message to reassure parents by communicating...
30 Apr, 2020 | News
As of 28 April, UNESCO has counted as many as 186 countries that have closed schools, affecting over 1.29 billion learners from pre-primary to tertiary education. Some of the first countries, such...
27 Apr, 2020 | News
In the national and international news this week: reopening of primary schools with examples of initial experiences from Denmark, China and Taiwan; identifying and sustaining good practices;...
20 Apr, 2020 | News
On Friday 17 April, we discussed the week with Astrid Ottenheym (director of the network for inclusive primary education in Noord-Kennemerland), Mariska Westdijk (Director of Education &...
See also more information for:
Most recent blogs:
- How LEARN! supports primary and secondary schools in mapping social-emotional functioning and well-being for the school scan of the National Education Program
- Conference ‘Increasing educational opportunities in the wake of Covid-19’
- Educational opportunities in the wake of COVID-19: webinars now available on Youtube
- Homeschooling during the COVID-19 pandemic: Parental experiences, risk and resilience
- Catch-up and support programmes in primary and secondary education
- Home education with adaptive practice software: gains instead of losses?
- A COVID-generation: who are the winners and losers of a disrupted school year? Reflections from the Netherlands.
- Children’s play in the COVID-19 pandemic
- COVID-19: do we need to redefine practices for school inspections?
- Standardized assessments in times of COVID-19: Understanding short and long-term effects